Friday, October 11, 2013

Fashion Tag

     Hey guys! I am SO sorry for the lack of posts. My schedule is pretty tight, and I have been having technical difficulties trying to upload images onto posts. The moment I fix this, you can expect loads of posts! Until then, here is a fashion tag I made up from a combination of various ones. If you want to participate in the tag, copy and paste but insert your own answers. Enjoy!

     Favourite Style: My style is pretty quirky and out there, so anything that is really odd, unusual, or just strange appeals to me.
     Fashion Role Model: Many, include Leandra Medine, Bebe Zeva, Alexa Chung, and Tavi Gevinson.
     What do you always have on?: My claddagh ring and Pandora bracelet. 
     Favourite Jeans: Black skinny pair by New York and Company-thrifted for $10!
     Favourite Sunglasses: I’m still mourning the loss of my metallic blue Lennon pair, which were crushed in my bag when I went camping a few months ago. But now I’ve been wearing black cat eye ones, thrifted for $5.
     Favourite Shoes: When it’s not unbearingly hot out, I’m in my black leather combat boots. In the summer, I wear my new white Converse with a red and blue striped platform and skull-denim-rose pattern on the inside.
     What got you interested in fashion?: I’ve always loved expressing myself through what I wear- only recently did I decide that I would love to pursue a career in Fashion Styling, for magazines and runway shows.
     Favourite Store: It’s a toss up between Dolls Kill, Urban Outfitters, H&M, Forever 21, and Brandy Melville.
     Favourite Youtube Guru: Jenn from clothesencounters and Chriselle Lim. 
     Favourite Blog: Fated To be Hated, Atlantic Pacific, Fashion Toast, Man Repeller, Sincerely Jules, Caroline’s Mode, and Style Bubble are easily some of my favorites.
     Favourite Model: Chloe Nørgaard.
     If you were to spend up to $5000 on one item, what would it be?: I’d rather go on a huge haul than buy one item.
     Heels or flats?: Why not both?
     Current Purse: Sadly, my black leather bag has broke so I have been using a bright orange envelope clutch.
     
     Stay Weird,

     Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment