So unfortunately I did not have the time, money, or energy to fabricate costumes this year. I only attended one party, and had a pretty lame cat costume. BUT, I did take the liberty to put together a list of great last minute Halloween costumes! Here it is.
1. Wonder Woman. Wear cobalt blue shorts or a skater skirt, a red fitted top, and just add tons of gold accessories.
2. A unicorn. Just combine a neon dress with neon tights, heels, and jewelry. For the actual unicorn part, there are masks on Amazon for less than $20! My best friend Hayley Mac owns one and is a unicorn to every party.
3. The Tooth Fairy. A giant tutu, sparkly top, and cute heels look pretty magical next to a wand (When I did this, I cut out a tooth-shaped piece of paper and taped it onto a stick) and dollar store wings. It's quite funny when you think about it long enough.
4. Minnie Mouse. Wear a funky polka dot dress, red shoes, and make a mouse-ear headband out of felt and an old hairband. Fire engine red lips look so adorable with this costume.
5. Punk Disney Princess. Have bright red hair? Wear a green, sparkly mini skirt with a purple, off-the-shoulder tee, and Doc Martens. Add a ton of stick-on tattoos and you are now a punk version of Ariel. Do this with any princess you resemble.
6. A band robber. An assemblage of black skinny jeans, a striped tee, combat boots, and a beanie could make you anything- unless you add a bag with a $ sign on it.
7. Where's Waldo. Okay, I have honestly always wanted to do this. Wear a blue and white striped tee with red skinny jeans, brown boots, and a funny hat and thick-rim glasses.
8. An angel. Put a spin on this classic costume with an all-white outfit including jeans, a leather jacket, heels, and wings. Angelic makeup and pretty hair will add a pretty finishing touch.
Hope I helped someone come up with their costume! Happy Halloween... :)