Saturday, February 22, 2014

Love List

     I've decided to show you guys what I've been loving lately. This list is a mix of magazines, shows, movies, items and more. Hope you guys like :-)


Teen Vogue



     I've always adored Teen Vogue for their amazing cover girls and articles that have taught me how to transition high fashion looks into everyday outfits. I am already subscribed (of course) and will always love the magazine. 

Gossip Girl


     Every fashion girl knows that GG is where it's at. A group of elite socialites living on the upper east side, dealing with drama and wearing super fabulous outfits? Uhm, yes please.

My Doc Martens


     I just scored these babies recently and I'm still trying to break them in. Yes, I may have a red slash on my leg from the top of the boots. Yes, I may have blisters on my ankles. But these are so worth it.

Spring Inspiration 


     I have been prepping myself for spring fashion this year, and have been loving what I saw on the runway. Especially Rebecca Minkoff (spring/summer shown above), since I've been trying to introduce some colour to my dark wardrobe. 

500 Days of Summer


     I've always wanted to see this movie and now that I have, I'm obsessed. Zooey Deschanel is perfect, Mathew Gray Gubler is the best, and Chloe Grace Moretz is still adorable. Plus, the soundtrack is so rad (Regina Spektor, The Smiths, The Tempter Trap, Feist!).


     Hope you guys like my current faves. What have you been loving lately? Let me know below. c:


    Stay Weird,

    Jane






  

No comments:

Post a Comment