Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Stylish Friends

     I don't know if I've mentioned this before, but I have some very fashionable friends. Each one of their styles is unique and different; pretty cool, huh?
     Here are a couple of my friends and some of their best looks I managed to capture in photos.


This is Hayley Mac, my main squeeze. She likes denim, graphic tees and cool skirts; who doesn't?



Here's Ezeraph showing off his snazzy pocket watch. He's a pretty cool dude who likes vans and skinny jeans- check out his music here.




Remember Jeannette from my back to school lookbook a few months ago? She has returned- with bows and polka dots. 



      What do you want to see next? Comment below what I should post in the near future!



      Stay Weird,

      Jane







No comments:

Post a Comment