This Back to School, I've made a vow to be as stylish as ever. I mean, high school is a big deal, right? Any new school is, I think. It's important to dress the part. To kick off my Back to School Series, here is a list of the hottest trends this year.
1. Camo. This army print is being seen everywhere lately, and you shouldn't be caught without it. Wear a parka featuring the pattern, even jeans or combat boots!
2. Graphic tees. From band logos to funny pictures to bold-lettered words, make sure to have some sort of this! My personal pics are my Peace, Love, and Rock N Roll tee and "Limited Edition" tee, both from Forever 21.
3. Denim EVERYTHING. Classic jeans, moto jackets, skater skirts and more- jean is in for good this season. Get your share at shops like H & M and Macy's, with perfect denim staples for your wardrobe.
4. Leather. Everything is leather right now, from skirts to jackets to shoes to bags. It's easy to shop at bargain stores and find faux anything if you just want to try out this trend- take a swing!
5. Sneakers. Any style, any colour, anything goes with this one. Make it your own, to match your style- yet still be trendy! My personal pick for this trend is a pair of wedged high-tops, perfect for adding height and a cool-girl feel to any outfit.
Some of these trends: courtesy of seventeen.com (:
Hope you find this helpful! Until next time, kitties.