School is drawing closer and closer as we all try to enjoy our last days of summer. It comes every year, yet it takes everyone by surprise once it does. I don't know about you guys, but the past few months have been better than the entire school year before. I'm starting my freshman year of high school on September 4th and already stressing about it. But it doesn't mean I-and all of you!- can't enjoy the next few weeks of summer! Here's a list of things to do before school rolls around this September.
1. Go to laser tag. With so many Laser Ones around these days, it's easy to enjoy this game. Especially when they have so many summertime events that feature discounts on games. Just last week I went unlimited for a whole night for less than $10! Gather a few friends and car pool. Between games, get fries & sodas and play arcade games. Seems like a fun night to me!
2. Try something new. Go on the craziest ride you've always been afraid of at the fair. Shop at the mall from opening time to closing time. Do something you would never usually do under regular circumstances! You never know, you might love it.
3. Have a massive water balloon fight. Gather a bunch of friends, meet at a large field, split into two groups and have a water balloon war! Once it's over, have a barbecue. Nothing says summer like fireworks, burgers, and friends!
4. Go to the midnight premiere of a movie. With tons of cool movies out in theatres, there are lots of options. After, go out to an all-night-diner with some friends. Midnight adventures are the best ones!
5. Road trip. Gather friends and hit the road! Doesn't matter if you're going across the county or the country, make a list of places to hit. Get packing!
Go ahead and try some things on this list before summer fades away. You'll regret not doing them once fall rolls around, and the summer sun is replaces with an autumn chill. Take a chance, try something new, and have fun!