The end of summer brings many last chances for things to do, on everything from night swimming, to sleeping in late, to hitting up the best sales!
Please note: Some of the following are online only, some are in store, and some are both. I will feature links as well, to the home pages of each store. I've done my best hunting down sales for you all, so don't waste this valuable information- get shopping, kitties!
DISCLAIMER: I am not, in any way, affiliated with any of the following stores and brands. I have mentioned them only for the sake of you all, because fashion shouldn't have to be expensive.
1. J. Crew. (http://www.jcrew.com/index.jsp) With anything from cashmere sweaters to beach cover ups, J. Crew has it all in their final sale. Check it out!
2. Gap. (http://www.gap.com/) Want classic fits and styles with modern prints and colours? Try Gap's Women's Clothing sale, girls!
3. jcpenny. (http://www.jcpenney.com/) Perfect for BTS shopping, try the clearance here for amazing deals on everything you'll need to rock the halls this September.
4. Forever 21. (http://www.forever21.com/Product/Main.aspx?br=f21) This already affordable store now has unbelievable discounts on anything you want. Even adorable print leggings for $5 and faux leather jackets for $15!
5. Macy's. (http://www.macys.com/) My favourite place to find good deals, Macy's has a pretty rockin' clearance section. Spend an hour or so wandering through, and you can get a few amazing pieces for less than twenty bucks!
6. Modcloth. (http://www.modcloth.com/) Do you have a girly/quirky vintage style, with no time to thrift? Modcloth has everything you need. Adorable dresses, cute sweaters, all for up to 70%?! Sign me up!
Please take time to visit these sites! Many of my favourite stores with low prices, definitely worth your time! Until next time, darlings.