Thursday, August 15, 2013

Just Some Things

Hey guys!

I just wanted to let you know that I will be out of town for the next few days, but I've scheduled some posts for when I'm gone.


Anyway, what do you guys, my readers, want me to post more about? I want to create a Back To School series, featuring a lookbook, list of essentials, what's in my bag, etc. What do you all think? Let me know in the comments below!


I am really happy to be running a blog, and I love hearing from you all. If anyone has any feedback (please keep it nice!), feel free to comment. Give me advice, tell me what you think of how I've been running Just Adorbs, and more. 


Stay Weird,


Jane

2 comments:

  1. I think it'd be really neat if you tried combining a bunch of styles into one. That's what my older sister did and her style is "JUST ADORBS." Keep posting! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be interesting! Thanks so much! (:

    ReplyDelete