Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Forever 21 Wishlist

     I shop online at Forever 21 as much as I breathe. Here is a list of items I desperately want from the site, and what I would wear them with!

     1. F6666 Mirrored Heart Round Sunglasses. I'd wear them with: a fringe crop top, acid-wash jeans, and Doc Martens.


     2. Relaxed Rebel Tee. I'd wear it with: neon skinnies, point-toe pumps, and a metallic clutch.


     3. Favorite Boyfriend Cardigan (in olive). I'd wear it with: a fitted white tank, light-wash/distressed boyfriend jeans, and oxford flats.


     4. Floral Bomber Jacket. I'd wear it with: leather pants, loose grey tank, and neon booties.


     5. Bold Happy Face Leggings. I'd wear them with: distressed black sweater (Lennon style preferably), and sneaker wedges.


     6. Paisley Babe Wide-Leg Pants. I'd wear them with: fitted crop top (white), piles of jewelry, and heels of any type (the pants would most likely cover them).


     7. Romantic Crochet Tulle Dress. I'd wear it with: pale pink, point toe heels and some silver bracelets. (I'd honestly kill to wear this to homecoming at my school next weekend, but it does not come in my size!)


     8. Girly Chambray Skater Skirt (light wash, if available): I'd wear it with: black tee tucked in (fitted) with white converse.


     9. Cat Craze Meow Snapback: I'd wear it with: graphic, cropped pullover, floral skinnies, and sneaker wedges.


     10. Beaded Cat Ear Headband (being a proud owner of a pearl cat ear pair also by Forever 21!): I'd wear it with: a girly babydoll dress and Doc Martens.


     11. Classic Oversized Faux Leather Clutch (in blue): I'd wear it with: an all white ensemble of a skater dress and ankle booties.


     12. Sleek Combat Boots (in white): I'd wear them with: the next item on my list!


     13. Checkerboard Drop Waist Dress: I'd wear it with: the previous item on my list!



     Stay Weird,


     Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment