Wednesday, October 23, 2013

My Obsession With Magazines

     It all started with picking up three dollar Bop and Tiger Beat issues at age 11. My obsession sprouted from the very first time I lay eyes on the magazine rack at my local Weis. At the time, it seemed like the coolest thing in the world. I was also an avid reader of American Girl and other magazines any tween girl would be intrigued by.

     Next, I moved on to scouring through People and Us at the hair saloon before appointments. Believe it or not, I was interested in the lives of the Kardashians' personal lives when I was 12.

     Once my interests began to include fashion, I began purchasing magazines such as Teen Vogue and Glamour. Piles and piles of the newest issues of every style magazine there was began to form in my bedroom, until I decided the $5 issues were adding up and taking a serious toll on my wallet. 

     Recently, I decided to make a subscription to Seventeen. A two year one, to be exact. Since I received one for Teen Vogue already, I decided to build on my collection. Subscribing to Nylon is my next conquest- and then the world! Mwahaha...

     What magazines are you obsessed with? Let me know in the comments!

     Stay Weird,

     Jane   

No comments:

Post a Comment