Wednesday, January 1, 2014

December Favourites


     Happy New Year everyone! I'm so happy 2014 is here. Time to constantly mess up the day on every paper :)
      Here are my five favourite items from December!

  1. Hate List by Jennifer Brown. (you might not know this, but I am a book worm!)
  2. Julep polish in Andrea
  3. Bath & Body Works Hand Sanitizer in Strawberry Smooches
  4. EOS lipbalm in grapefruit
  5. Pure Heroine album by Lorde

     What were your favourites from the month of December? Comment below!


     Stay Weird,

     Jane


4 comments:

  1. Hunger Games books, Bath & Body Works Cashmere Glow, Essie parka perfect & mind your mittens

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love Essie and THG! (: Thanks for commenting.

      Delete
  2. I'm going to have to read that book! I am a book worm as well, haha. My favorites included Lorde's book, Gossip Girl, and Marc Jacob's Honey. :)

    xo, Isabelle

    http://lost-but-not-found.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only just saw this! Haha, I love GG so much ;3 Thanks for commenting c:
      xx, Jane

      Delete