Monday, December 30, 2013

NYE Style Guide

     The time has finally come when we bid our goodbyes to the year and walk into the next one. I don't know about you guys, but I am totally cool with it. I'm looking forward to a brand new year with the blog! 

     Here, I'm going to show you guys some fierce looks you can rock at your big New Year's Eve party. Also, I want to share some tips for party styling with you! 


    LOOK 1:



I really love this look because of the funky skirt. It's quite the statement piece, perfect for NYE! I would personally go for a statement necklace, but here I used a few fun bracelets for arm candy. Add tights if it's cold where you are, and you're good to go!


LOOK 2:



I've always loved this dress because of how eccentric it is. Between its comfy scuba knit, neon panels, and bright zipper, it's hard to choose a favourite part! Add a textured bag and nude heels and you're good to go!


     TIPS: 
  • Remember to play with bold colours, patterns, prints, and textures. That's the fun in going to parties- experimenting with different fashion risks!
  • Bring a pair of comfy shoes with you so you can swap them out with your heels. These shoes can be cool converse, adorable flats, or combat boots- whatever works with your style.
  • Make sure your outfit is comfortable and easy to move in, but cute. You don't have to make your fashion suffer for comfort!
  • Have fun!
   

     P.S. This is how I will be spending my NYE. 




     Stay Weird,

     Jane




No comments:

Post a Comment