Saturday, December 28, 2013

Beauty Haul

    


    Hey guys! How was your Christmas? Here I'm going to show you what beauty products I got on the 25th. 

    DISCLAIMER: I am not trying to brag in any way, shape, or form. This is just to share with you some cute beauty items I've acquired and tell you what I think of them. :)



  • EOS. I absolutely adore these things. They're tiny, round lip balms that come in tons of different flavors. Not only are they adorable, but inexpensive too! I have one in strawberry, blueberry, and grapefruit.
  • Mary Kay Eye Makeup Remover. I have had this before, and loved it. It's an oil that removes makeup in seconds. Very helpful!
  • Julep Nail Colours. I absolutely LOVE these polishes. They're quirky and fun, but also good quality. I received them in the shades: Vanessa, Abbie, Andrea, Cara, Emma, Lauren, Billie Jean, and Morgan.
  • E.L.F. Duo Eyeshadow Cream in Sugar Cookie. I had never used this product before I was given it as a gift. These creamy colours work well as light bases for powder eye shadow, or just under black winged liner. Love!
  • Julep Sweep Eyeshadow Palette: Neutrals. These classic colours are amazing over the cream shadows I mentioned previously. They're incredibly pigmented and perfect in the crease with a light glitter on the lid.
  • Taylor Swift Enchanted Wonderstruck Perfume. I'm not a fan of many fragrances, because overwhelming scents tend to scare me off. But this one is understated; it smells like vanilla and berries, which I love. I only received the sample, but I'll definitely be purchasing a full-sized bottle soon!
  • Bath and Body Works Hand Sanitizers. These are so amazing. I've always loved these for their scents, and this year I was given four: two in Dazzling Diamond, and one in Strawberry Smooches, Vanilla Berry, and Lemon Meringue Cheer.
  • Julep Body Frosting in Pink Grapefruit. I like this so much because of it's amazing scent and how soft it makes my skin! Perfect for a spa night.
  • Julep Body Scrub in Pomegranate. Pomegranates have the most amazing scent- they're my favourite fruits, too! This scrub is perfect for the harsh winter air- combined with my body frosting, my skin will stay moisturized these next few months!
  • E.L.F. Professional Tweezers. This item is a necessity. E.L.F. is known for their quality and low prices, and it's the place to go when in need of a product like this.
  • E.L.F. Liquid Eyeliners in Stardust and Copper. I absolutely love glitter eyeliner, and these two are the best for the price!  


     What did you receive this holiday? Comment below and let me know!

    
      Stay Weird,
  
      Jane



No comments:

Post a Comment