Thursday, May 15, 2014


      Even though it's spring, it doesn't mean that you can't rock black and camo! I think it's safe to say that about 90% of my closet is black. Since I'm not willing to make do with the other 10% of coloured items for the next two seasons, my spring and summer looks will definitely include black- and I'll show you how to make it work.

      Here, I wore a light black sweater on top of a camo high low skirt. To harden the outfit, I added high knee socks and Docs!

      Stay Weird,


1 comment:

  1. I love the contrast of the harsh camo in that sheer fabric. Love this look.