Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Summer Style Wish List

      Okay, so even though I am basically broke and jobless, I still create endless wish lists while online shopping. It gets a tad ridiculous over time. Here I'm going to show you what I'm crushing on in fashion for the summer- from my three favourite online shops! Click on any item to go to the online store.


     URBAN OUTFITTERS

     adidas Florina Runner Short 


     Lolli Tada One-Piece Swimsuit 


     T.U.K. Mondo Tropical Creeper

    Draped Goddess Chain Headwrap

    Band Of Gypsies Angel Kimono Duster Jacket


     NASTY GAL

    Messy Hair Don't Care Tank

     Moon Crush Dress

    Jeffrey Campbell Bijou Flat in Metallic

    Virtual Reality Clutch

    Gold Saturn Pitch Black Turband 


     DOLLS KILL

    Pizza V's Your Opinion Tee

    UNIF Meta Skirt

    UNIF Gidget Suit

     Innocent Crop Top

    Chariot Platform Wedge


       What's on your style wish list for summer '14? Let me know in the comments below!


      Stay Weird,

      Jane


No comments:

Post a Comment