Monday, September 2, 2013

Back To School: Haul

     I usually challenge myself to spend around $100 on school clothes each year- no more, no less. Since last back to school season, I have acquired more skills in shopping for bargains and making the most out of each piece in my closet- and my self control lacked as I scoured the racks of several different stores. Okay, so I ended up spending practically triple what I promised I'd spend- what's the big deal? What can I say... shopping is my cardio!

     Over the past few weeks, I have purchased pieces from Forever 21 and Kohl's for this September. Interested in seeing the merchandise? Keep reading.

     DISCLAIMER: I am not endorsing any brand name or store due to sponsorship. I bought everything with my own money and am talking about them for one sole purpose: to share my love of shopping with all my viewers.

Forever 21 (online):

Ribbed Beanie, $5.80: I've needed a black one for the longest time, so I finally ordered a beanie from Forever 21's Men's Department- http://www.forever21.com/Product/Product.aspx?Br=21MEN&Category=m_accessories&ProductID=2000128423&VariantID=

Forever Cool Faux Leather Jacket, $15: NO LONGER AVAILABLE. Being in the market for an inexpensive vegan leather jacket, I was psyched to see this one on sale. Unfortunately, it is no longer available. Similar styles can be found for under $25 on the website, such as- http://www.forever21.com/Product/Product.aspx?BR=f21&Category=outerwear_faux-leather-jackets&ProductID=2058987124&VariantID=

Kitty Love Tank, $13.80: A quirky design with a hint of metallic sparkle, plus a rough-edge cut makes me love this top more and more- http://www.forever21.com/Product/Product.aspx?Br=F21&Category=top&ProductID=2000074293&VariantID=

Knit Skater Skirt, $10.80: I have been searching for the perfect skater skirt at a low price endlessly this summer, and finally found the perfect match in royal blue- http://www.forever21.com/Product/Product.aspx?Br=F21&Category=bottom&ProductID=2077611530&VariantID=

Vertical Stripe Leggings, $5: NO LONGER AVAILABLE. A graphic stripe design on stretchy, comfortable pants makes this pair my go-to pants. A similar style for $10- http://www.forever21.com/Product/Product.aspx?BR=f21&Category=bottom_leggings&ProductID=2062663705&VariantID=

Floral Skater Skirt, $17.80: Although a little more pricey than some of the other items, I love this skirt with all my heart- http://www.forever21.com/Product/Product.aspx?Br=F21&Category=bottom&ProductID=2040496446&VariantID=

Kohl's:
(I apologize but I have less information, as the titles on the receipt are vague and I bought these in store instead of online)

Gray Button Down: Adorable and basic, this top is perfect for basically any outfit. 

Black and White Tye-Dye Tank: I love this soft-knit top because it is pretty funky yet can go with a lot.

Black Skinnies: These jeans are a perfect base for any BTS outfit.

Floral and Skull Leggings: This pair of leggings are just the right balance between punk and girly. 

Neon Pink Sweatshirt: Comfy and adorable, I can wear this zip-up with practically anything.

Dark Orange Envelope Bag: I am absolutely in love with this bag, because besides the fact that it doubles as a clutch, it is perfect for fall.

Forever 21 (in store):


Neon Green Button Down, $13.80: I thought this was on sale for $5, there being a massssssiiiiveee sale in store at the time, but I didn't see that it wasn't until I was almost home. It's a cute staple to layer once it gets chillier!


Grey, Turquoise, and Orange leggings, $3.80 each: Usually $2 more than the price on sale, I took advantage of this deal by purchasing two bold coloured ones and one basic. I'm a legging hoarder, I'll admit- I don't have a problem!


Grey Cami, $1.80: I've needed one for a while, including to go under my recently-purchased grey button down. 


Black Sweater, %15.80: I love this lightweight knit because with extra layers, it will last far into the colder weather in the next few months.


Camo Muscle Tee, $5: This top is edgy enough already, but add jewel details at the collar and it instantly becomes a statement piece. I can't wait to rock the camo trend with it, as I discarded my camo jeans just before they came back in style.


Black High-Low Top, $5: Putting a twist on the classic high-low trend with a more square cut (replacing the usual round one), this part-sheer-part-opaque top caught my eye- as well as the price tag!


Nude and Black Studded Flats, $8: With a point toe and edgy details, this shoes were irresistible- the cost was just a bonus!

     Can't wait for you all to see the lookbook. It's going to be amazing!

     Stay Weird,

     Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment